Moroccan Tassel Shag Rug Collection. Tribal Designed Plush Shags. The Moroccan Tassel Shag Rugs Collection shifts the focus to luxurious tribal designed, shags. Beautifully styled for modern, country-chic or any classy casual decor, these plush floor coverings are made using supple synthetic yarns for incredible comfort underfoot and long lasting beauty. Elegantly designed, each rug provides comfort and luxury to complement your style. Durably construction, these Moroccan Tassel shag rugs are the perfect addition in your home for a chic upgrade.
- Color: Ivory/Brown
- Size: 5'3" x 7'6"
- Power Loomed in Turkey
- Pile Height: 1 in.
- No backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to help prevent shifting and sliding
- 100% Polypropylene
- Stylish addition for any room
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- Vacuum regularly (preferably one without beater bars) and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection